Medicare is a federal health insurance program that covers millions of older adults and people with disabilities. Medicare is comprised of four main components: Parts A, B, C and D, which can sometimes be very complicated. Minnesota's Senior LinkAge Line® can help by providing fair and unbiased plan comparisons and enrollment.
Cost Plans, a popular type of Medicare plan in Minnesota, will no longer be available for many Minnesotans on Medicare.
Health Care Choices
The Minnesota Board on Aging’s annual Minnesota-focused Medicare guide, Health Care Choices for Minnesotans on Medicare, is now available online at www.mnhealthcarechoices.com. You can use it to review your current plan information for benefit changes, compare it with new plans, and if you choose, change your plan and/or prescription drug coverage for 2019.
Medicare Minute — educational newsletters
Download the latest Medicare Minute newsletters and keep up-to-date on Medicare topics via this monthly resource.
- 4/1/2019 April Medicare Minute
- 3/1/2019 March Medicare Minute
- 2/1/2019 February Medicare Minute
- 12/1/2018 December Medicare Minute
- 11/1/2018 November Medicare Minute
- 10/1/2018 October Medicare Minute
- 9/1/2018 September Medicare Minute
- 8/1/2018 August Medicare Minute
- 7/1/2018 July Medicare Minute
- 6/1/2018 June Medicare Minute
- 5/1/2018 May Medicare Minute
- 4/13/2018 April Fraud-focused Medicare Minute
- 4/4/2018 April Medicare Minute
- 3/13/2018 March Medicare Minute
- 2/16/2018 February Medicare Minute
- 1/19/2018 January Medicare Minute
- Check back for the latest monthly Medicare Minute!